As you have been searching for a cat sitter to take care of your precious feline companion I am sure that you have a list of questions that are important for you to ask prospective pet sitters to determine if they are a right match for you. Some of these questions may include things related to price, how often they can visit, and experience.
However, have you considered what your cat might ask his pet sitter if he could talk? Here are 10 questions from your cats perspective!
- Will you be picking up the little pieces of dry food that I leave strewn about near my food bowl? I know I left them there but I prefer my eating area to be clean and tidy…which is where you come in.
- Do you clean the litter box at each visit?
- Do you like to cuddle? I may want to cuddle occasionally but only when I feel like it.
- Are you good at hide and seek? I’m a great at the hiding part.
- What is your treat policy? I know how many my mom and dad give me each day and I expect not one treat less.
- If you do an overnight with me are you content to not get much sleep because I enjoy running through the house at 3 in the morning to get in my daily exercise.
- How do you feel about cat butts? Because I will likely be sticking mine in your face while you pet me.
- Do you come equipped with a laser pointer?
- How are your “cooking” skills. I expect both breakfast and dinner to be perfect otherwise I refuse to eat.
- Will you open the blinds for me during the day so I can watch the birds and squirrels?
Finding a trustworthy cat sitter is more than just finding someone to put food down and scoop the litter. Your cat has a lot of personality and needs and your pet sitter should understand them and ask you questions about your cat to really get to know them. Once you find the sitter that meets both you and your cat’s needs, they are irreplaceable! I Love Your Pet is very experienced including orally medicating cats, to giving insulin to diabetic cats, all the way to renal failure cats that require subcutaneous fluids on a regular basis. Having not only a qualified pet sitter but a veterinary technician as your pet sitter is a major bonus when it comes to pet care!
Do you LOVE your pet? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your future pet care services!